1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23,302 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Looks like he snuck it in. The phrase:

This bike is brand new and has never been titled. Comes with MSO.

would prevent me from buying it unless my last name was Barber or Leno and I wanted it for my museum......

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Looks like he snuck it in. The phrase:

This bike is brand new and has never been titled. Comes with MSO.

would prevent me from buying it unless my last name was Barber or Leno and I wanted it for my museum......

·
Registered
23,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not sure how you would go about registering it but if I had to guess I betcha you could get a "custom bike" registration and state issued vin number. I don't know if anybody has done the US EPA cert on these bikes to import them (I imagine not since you don't ever see them in the country), but if they had you might even be able to register it as a voxan.

·
Registered
23,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not sure how you would go about registering it but if I had to guess I betcha you could get a "custom bike" registration and state issued vin number. I don't know if anybody has done the US EPA cert on these bikes to import them (I imagine not since you don't ever see them in the country), but if they had you might even be able to register it as a voxan.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
I'd say it came in at least two separate crates, unassembled and listed on the CP72 as "motorcycle parts"

titling it, easy enough once it's here

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
I'd say it came in at least two separate crates, unassembled and listed on the CP72 as "motorcycle parts"

titling it, easy enough once it's here

1 - 9 of 9 Posts