Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Must be lonely in there if you have to make misleading videos just to make yourself feel good. Try getting out of the house more or meditating or something. Seriously! Too much time can be cancer for your soul.

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Must be lonely in there if you have to make misleading videos just to make yourself feel good. Try getting out of the house more or meditating or something. Seriously! Too much time can be cancer for your soul.

Who are you referring to?

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think hes talking about ichiban. i loved it.
I knew when I first watched it he would get all butt hurt over it. It shows that the general consensus here on his build is shared elsewhere. I wouldn't get all butt hurt if what was criticized on my bike was something I acknowledged was messed up. I would not post to a forum an item that I knew may get negative criticism without acknowledging in the post that it is wrong and will be fixed.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Who are you referring to?
Whoever is taking pictures out of context and posting them as sob stories either out of ignorance or to be vindictive. This picture should follow the MZ in the original montage if you want it to be accurate. Same tank, same bike, same angle on the sub-frame....just a finished bike professionally posed instead of a half finished bike wheeled out in the yard for a quick progress pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
I knew when I first watched it he would get all butt hurt over it. It shows that the general consensus here on his build is shared elsewhere. I wouldn't get all butt hurt if what was criticized on my bike was something I acknowledged was messed up. I would not post to a forum an item that I knew may get negative criticism without acknowledging in the post that it is wrong and will be fixed.
You need to go back and re read my very first post. I was very humble about the design.

As for this thread, I found it incredibly coincidental that some video just suddenly popped up on youtube with my bike in it after we had a little debate about it, and assumed you had something to do with it. My bad if I was mistaken.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Look at it this way, your bike's famous.

AFAIK, no one here has admitted to being Ichiban or knowing who he is.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Just watched one of Ichiban's other videos. I guess if you think you need different adjustable wrenches for standard and metric bolts, you aren't playing with a full deck of cards. I forgive you for not comprehending the context in which the MZ photos were originally posted.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Look at it this way, your bike's famous.

AFAIK, no one here has admitted to being Ichiban or knowing who he is.
Thanks. I was kinda happy that my bike will get more views now. Any press is good press as the saying goes.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Just watched one of Ichiban's other videos. I guess if you think you need different adjustable wrenches for standard and metric bolts, you aren't playing with a full deck of cards. I forgive you for not comprehending the context in which the MZ photos were originally posted.

you know it's a joke right?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Still watching more of his videos. Either he's a pretty good actor or a very foolish mechanic and fabricator. :confused:

·
Registered
440 Posts
So I guess it's a joke. You never know with some of the people that have access to a camera and the internet.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
yeah caferocket I woodent payb any attention to what that guy says he has got total fucking douchebaggery down to a science and that itchy he is a comic, not sure why he put you're bike in there it is gonna be a killer when you get it done

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Victor, I wouldn't take anything stated on these forums personally. It's a bit of a "good Ole boys" network and as such can seem a bit acrid at times.

·
Registered
440 Posts
No worries here. Just rolling with the punches. It's not like I didn't admit to being a fat ass on a little unfinished bike in the first page of my first thread. I'm not going for cool or being accepted in any way other than participating in the conversation and maybe picking up some ideas that will leave me with a better bike in the long run.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I was greatly relieved to see that my bike wasn't in there.
i picked up the #59 w/ the zip tie around the seat mainly cause on my gt500 theres a large ziptie holding the front of the seat/tailpiece down to the frame. cant see it thou in the pics i posted

1 - 20 of 56 Posts