·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a sticker under the seat that says IN 0212

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
best I know that it is just one of who knows who made it stepped cushy aftermarket seats for a Honda

they say every butt has a seat

the only time I've ever gotten actual decent money for a seat like that has been

1) when I have asked a decent price

AND

2) I managed to find THE person that had one just like it on his old UJM

pretty much, most people think seats like that have all the sex of a bad case of scabies

really the lines are so offensive and those type seats wouldn't be so horrible if they had about two inches less of foam in them

I recommend globbing some melted down worn out tires on the passenger hump and then carving it to look like a rump fairing seat

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
best I know that it is just one of who knows who made it stepped cushy aftermarket seats for a Honda

they say every butt has a seat

the only time I've ever gotten actual decent money for a seat like that has been

1) when I have asked a decent price

AND

2) I managed to find THE person that had one just like it on his old UJM

pretty much, most people think seats like that have all the sex of a bad case of scabies

really the lines are so offensive and those type seats wouldn't be so horrible if they had about two inches less of foam in them

I recommend globbing some melted down worn out tires on the passenger hump and then carving it to look like a rump fairing seat

·
Registered
217 Posts
My CB750 had a similar seat on it when I bough it..

Never found out who made it..

·
Registered
217 Posts
My CB750 had a similar seat on it when I bough it..

Never found out who made it..

·
Registered
896 Posts
i just sold a cb 750 with a seat just like that one..... i'll post the name tomorrow when i get out to the shop.... i think mine has a label on it

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Yeah, I think the manufacturer is "fellofftheuglytree", you can get 'em from JC Whitless all day long.
Next time I see a king and queen seat posted on a caferacer forum, I'm gonna puke right through the keyboard and it's gonna come oozing out on your end.
Havanice day.

FR

·
Registered
699 Posts
looks like the stock seat on my cousin's 1971 harley electroglide...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts