Cafe Racer Forum banner

ID this seat please!

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Chikor 
#1 ·
This was on my bike when i bought it, no idea what it came from. 72 CB500

See less See more
#7 ·
best I know that it is just one of who knows who made it stepped cushy aftermarket seats for a Honda

they say every butt has a seat

the only time I've ever gotten actual decent money for a seat like that has been

1) when I have asked a decent price

AND

2) I managed to find THE person that had one just like it on his old UJM

pretty much, most people think seats like that have all the sex of a bad case of scabies

really the lines are so offensive and those type seats wouldn't be so horrible if they had about two inches less of foam in them

I recommend globbing some melted down worn out tires on the passenger hump and then carving it to look like a rump fairing seat

#6 ·
best I know that it is just one of who knows who made it stepped cushy aftermarket seats for a Honda

they say every butt has a seat

the only time I've ever gotten actual decent money for a seat like that has been

1) when I have asked a decent price

AND

2) I managed to find THE person that had one just like it on his old UJM

pretty much, most people think seats like that have all the sex of a bad case of scabies

really the lines are so offensive and those type seats wouldn't be so horrible if they had about two inches less of foam in them

I recommend globbing some melted down worn out tires on the passenger hump and then carving it to look like a rump fairing seat

#13 ·
Yeah, I think the manufacturer is "fellofftheuglytree", you can get 'em from JC Whitless all day long.
Next time I see a king and queen seat posted on a caferacer forum, I'm gonna puke right through the keyboard and it's gonna come oozing out on your end.
Havanice day.

FR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.