Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new bike didnt come with a horn and I want something a bit louder than the typical bike horn.
I'm about to order this one:

http://www.rallylights.com/detail.aspx?ID=112

But, what voltage (12 or 24V) should I buy for my bike? I have a '79 CB750K. I'd prefer to get the low tone, which only comes in the 24 volt.

·
Registered
135 Posts
order one off ebay. Same horn but 5 bucks.

·
Registered
135 Posts
order one off ebay. Same horn but 5 bucks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i've heard the stebel nautilus are good and loud. 139db, $40. they run directly off the battery and use the existing horn circuit to trigger. a bit larger then a normal horn

·
Registered
52 Posts
i've heard the stebel nautilus are good and loud. 139db, $40. they run directly off the battery and use the existing horn circuit to trigger. a bit larger then a normal horn

·
Registered
142 Posts
off topic but we had a customer with a vw beetle in the shop getting a radio replaced. she has this insane air horn hidden on her car and the button is on the trim beside the radio. i was in front of the car and the guy working on it accidentally grounded out the switch, i fell over, thought i was going to be hit by an effin train. id like to rig one of those up for the next cager that tries to pull out in front of me on my bike.

·
Registered
142 Posts
off topic but we had a customer with a vw beetle in the shop getting a radio replaced. she has this insane air horn hidden on her car and the button is on the trim beside the radio. i was in front of the car and the guy working on it accidentally grounded out the switch, i fell over, thought i was going to be hit by an effin train. id like to rig one of those up for the next cager that tries to pull out in front of me on my bike.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts