Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yeah, I remember the first time I saw one of those. I was up at Woods Honda in Austin a few years back looking for something to replace the blown clutch cable for my 450 (which I found in the form of a mid-80s dirt-bike cable with reversed hardware)... saw one of those sitting outside. No fucking way, thought I, but there it was. Can't help but think you could make that for cheaper than what they want for it, but the thing's pretty hot anyway.

A

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Oh yeah they race them....with the $8,000 HRC race kit in them they are quite fast....we have 3 or 4 of them racing in our club.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
by the looks of it i assume it is quite chuckable.. i like the build quality aspect that you only get from a major manufacturer.. like the seat for instance is just plain nice.. no bunchy vinyl... def something pretty cool to have. im sure not the fastest but im sure the guys who are into them have fun with it.

http://www.driftalliance.com

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
A guy here in town had one on eBay last summer with a $2500 reserve. No takers. His had an Airtech cr fairing on it. Sweet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts