Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
make sure you won't be out a bike or really anything for that matter. (except your woundage)

today i was broadsided by a honda civic, while riding a customers yamaha FZ1, the bike only had 230 miles on it. [i work at a dealership]

good old face plant on my behalf. trip to the ER for some hydrogen peroxide and neosporin. i'll be sore as hell tomorrow.

the bike - broken frame, radiator everything dangling on the right side of the machine for the most part is mangled.

dealership will pick up the tab on medical and the bike. the owners daughter hit me going WAY to fast in the parking lot. she left a forty foot skid mark. half of which was after contact w/ the fz.

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
They god damn well better cover your costs. You have a nice lawsuit there if you want and the skidmarks to prove it if they decide to back out.

·
Registered
699 Posts
glad you are ok. but man, what shitty luck! you'd think the owners DAUGHTER of a MOTORCYCLE DEALERSHIP, would know to look for bikes, especially while AT THE DEALERSHIP...dumb broad...is she hot? if so, give her my contact info. hahahahahaha

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Amen. Pics of the daughter, please? Naked, if possible.

·
Registered
687 Posts
shitty luck? no way, he knew exactly who hit him, she had no chance of running and his injuries are minor and his expenses are covered, aaand the bike wasn't his. if i ever get hit like i pray it's under similar circumstances.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
give them a chance to make it right and get it in writing, and if you can, hook up 2smokeT. you know the dude's in the midst of a dry spell when he's pitching to chicks collecting FZ1 hood ornaments (did it have the bummblebee paint? if so the girl needs to swing by lenscrafters). Ice, elevate, over the counter analgesics and bag work for a few days, that's my scrip. Glad to hear you're ok.
cheers, bcr

1 - 10 of 10 Posts