Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
11,783 Posts
yah, i hear those cervical collars are alot of fun. dude, sucks. you should stick with safer activities, like motorcycles!!

welcome back. you can still walk, right?

jc

aaron sent my wheel!

· Registered
11,783 Posts
2 years ago my buddy mark broke 2 or 3 processes (processors?) on around his 4, 5 or 6 while he was snowboarding with me. he was in the collar for about 2 months. i told him that when people ask what happened to make something up. like, he doesnt remember what happened, he just remembers waking up with firemen standing over him and they were just getting the hanglider out of the powerlines. theres really nothing you can do to fight the boredom. i called him everyday and made fun of him. it was about all there was to do. he was super pissed cuz he had a brand new car. he had just gotten it before we left. he had to sit and look at it in his driveway for like 2 months. hes still alittle stiff from it. hes taken up bicycling. hes going snowboarding again he says. even his wife has caved and is cool with it. and just a heads up, he has been getting acupuncture. he said it worked really good. and hes not a weird acupuncture kind of guy. good luck.

jc

"tex, if your bikes a cheater, its not a very good one"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.