Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had a real bad fall off a horse a couple of months back, been laid up with 3 fractured vertabra. now that i'm actually able to sit upright again i'll be coming back in to amuse and amaze ya'll

some people are like slinkies, basically useless but they still make me smile when i push them down the stairs

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah fortunately i can walk still, no surgeries are going to be required either. wiht motorcycles theres only 1 dummy involved, iwth horses it's 2. and though i still love horses, they really are just big leather bags full of stupid. thinking about building a sulky 2 wheeled cart) and traning onyx to drive.

some people are like slinkies, basically useless but they still make me smile when i push them down the stairs

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nahhhhhhhhhh wasnt his fault really, i knew he wasnt a really safe ride but i did it anyways. i will never ever ride him again though. and i'm keeping my horse too, just gonna build a sulky and train him to pull a cart.

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just got home from the doc. he told me a was healing beautifully, everything looks great, 6 more weeks with the freakin collar and restricitions. i'm having a party and an aspen collar burning ceremony i swear! so 6 more weeks of not being able to drive or ride a motorcycle, no lifting, excercising except for walking, or doing any major work on my project bike. sorry to bitch but untill you've been here well...............
thanks for letting me vent and rant, time for another 10/660 hydrocodone.

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i dont have a gaming console but i dearly love the old favorite need for speed porsche unleashed theres another one i got this week called gt legends and it's too cool for words. the 2 best driving games for a pc. are there any kickass motorcycle games besides(insert sarcasm here) american chopper?

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i suck badly at the game still, i'm using a wheel for the first time ever and it still feels a bit awkward to me lol

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i've been telling people i said "no" to the wife once too many times lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.