Cafe Racer Forum banner

im in need of some hadlebar controls

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  UngaWunga 
#1 ·
Pretty much that... mine came with out one for the left side... all i got was the clutch lever.. and since i need turn signals and a horn, i might as well get one. I was just seeing if anyone knows where to find one for a '74 cb450 or what a decent replacement would be... doesnt have to be original just functional. thanks guys
david

Edited by - ascentofstan2 on Dec 03 2005 8:05:21 PM

#4 ·
in this case I would say stick to stock. You are in Austin, right? if you get to new orleans any time soon go over to clancy's cycle shop in gretna louisiana. An awsome motorcycle salvage yard (if katrina didn't wipe it out) which has tons of cb450s in it. If you have an old bike espically a honda it is worth visiting at least once.

otherwise ebay.

If you want a more cafe racer setup, grab a clutch perch from any 70's kawasaki (no buttons, but make sure you get the lever and the pivot) and then call BCS (british cycle supply) for their old style horn and signal buttons. Their catalog is online with pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.