Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a sportster for cheap. So Im thinking Ill make a cool chop out of this piece of shit. I guess then I can hang out at 7-11 and talk Harley with a bunch of old bastards with chrome swingarms and tribal flames on their 15 gal. gas tanks. Then I remember this bike on the Ace Cafe site (page forty of the gallery). Yes, a really cool sportster cafe racer, that should piss some people off. Im still torn, I want a chopper bad, but I want a sportster cafe bike bad too. Either way my arms a gonna fall asleep after an hour of riding.
I still have to get some pics of my honda up here.

Good bye

·
Registered
24 Posts
if i can scan the picture...

just got my copy of 'zero chopper spirit' (well worth the $60).

the folks at zero engineering usually do chops but...there is one sportster xlch w a gooseneck frame, rearsets and drag bars. im still drooling....

·
Registered
24 Posts
what are those 2 bikes in the lower picture; details? i guess the one on the right is the same as above. pretty sweet.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My bike is on top and the right. Its a cb550 and the other is a cb750 that belongs to my friend. We built them over the winter two years ago.

·
Registered
896 Posts
very nice bikes...can't wait to tear into my kaw.....i'm working on a 76 GL 1000 right now, we'll see how far i get before i throw in the towel, only got like two weeks left here.....

"Ride Fast and Take Chances"

·
Registered
25 Posts
The zero chop book is definitely worth it..got it a couple months ago and still haven't put it down. Those two bikes are even better in person...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts