Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellow Jeremy.
I will be in Maine (Old Orchard Beach) from the 5th to the 7th of june and would love to get a caferacer.net t-shirt and/or sticker if you have some.

Let me know, I could pickem up...

Johnny

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
is this 350/4 lwsv johnny. if so, i have a pick of you from the track last weekend i can mail you. will you be at gunstock and the fim race at louden next weekend??? just wondering

let me know
joe

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Hey Johnny
I'll be around evenings. Give me a call 207-332-5306 or post when you're here and we'll meet up somewhere.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Hey Jeremy,
I'll be waiting for you in the evenings.... give me a call.

1 800 luv nuts.

Hi JD, I think your a sexy , sexy bith.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
quote:Hey Jeremy,
I'll be waiting for you in the evenings.... give me a call.

1 800 luv nuts.

Hi JD, I think your a sexy , sexy bith.

Aaron
Is Sonja using your forum login again.......?

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Yeah... I wish she would use her own login. Are you going to any of the up and coming events? I really need to get some type info on the Golf before June 11th.

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Thats a big help, and I'll try and make sure Sonja doesn't screw around with the message board.

Aaron

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
jeremys gonna be at a motorcycle race???? noooo.

see you there sucka.

aaron, im getting closer....got my wheel and tire assembly today and got it going tonight. now all i needs is a brake assembly and im ready to rock. and my southern new england fan club will be in attendance. you should enter 350 gp at gstock just to ride around. (if youre not too worried about blowing it up) im going to hang at the back and goof around. it'll be fun. i got too close to hurting myself there so im just gonna screw around.

later
jc

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I just might run the 350gp. I haven't decided yet I very well jusy may. I don't think I will be holding back any, but I do think I will be in the back of the pack though. I wont have to worry about blowing the 250 up this year were I can't get it over 8 grand. I did by the new motor to drop in last year race bike. The bike wont be done for this weekend but will be in full force for the August event. I even ordered the piston for it and finished putting the 36mm Amal together for it today. It will have atleast 35 rear wheel for August and with a little more development this winter probably 40-45.

Aaron

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
wow, thats big. just got back from marshalls shop. he heard about you giving mike a wad of cash after the race and wanted to know how to get into the halfast contingency program. i told him only a select few really slow racers was all you could afford. he said he doesnt expect much, he said youd be surprised how cheap he is. we fitted up my new pipes he made for me. they are kick ass. they sound soooo good. now all i need is my brake and a trip to the bike shop for a wheel balance, and im ready to rock and roll....and a trip to the machine shop, oh yeah i also need to put in fork oil, and more saftey wiring, set up my rearsets again, put in my kill switch, shit, i have tons to do!!

i think you'll finish mid pack at louden with the 350gp bikes. some of those guys are really really slow. (like me!!)

as far as gunstock and racing, im going to tool around at the back of the pack for fun. im going to race with rick randall whos pretty slow and doesnt like gunstock at all. so maybe we can put on a good show.

im looking forward to it all.

hey jeremy, see you there

jc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts