Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a difficult time editing posts and posting images. I can use the "Quick Reply" box, but if I click on the "Go Advanced", "Reply To Thread" or "Insert Image" buttons, I get a spinning icon and the page locks up. When I did successfully create a post, all the carriage returns got stripped out of it.

Also, the album photos are missing on the home page.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FWIW, it's doing this on my office Mac and on my smartphone connected to the cell net.

- - - Updated - - -

FWIW, it's doing this on my office Mac and on my smartphone connected to the cell net.

- - - Updated - - -

....and I DIDN'T update that post.

- - - Updated - - -

....and I DIDN'T update that post.

·
Administrator
319 Posts
This would be the second forum I've seen this reported on. I'm betting they're on the same server. I'll kick the issue upstairs for Tech to look into here, as well. Neil

·
Administrator
319 Posts
Follow up questions: Are you seeing this on a PC, or a Mac? Mobile device? iPhone or Android? Which browser are you seeing the issue with?ThanksNeil

·
Administrator
319 Posts
Never mind...you covered all that. I'm seeing the same issue editing posts on a Win10 PC, so it doesn't appear to be application specific. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Same here.

All my pictures on my FZ thread have gone "bye bye"........ on android and tapatalk. I'll check ipad.

Also I have no toolbar on my quick reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Same here.

All my pictures on my FZ thread have gone "bye bye"........ on android and tapatalk. I'll check ipad.

Also I have no toolbar on my quick reply.

·
Administrator
319 Posts
Seems to be a system wide problem from what I'm seeing. Tech is aware of the issues and is working on it as I type this. Hopefully we'll have it resolved shortly.

·
Administrator
208 Posts
We are aware of this issue and we got techs actively looking into a fix. We have various theories about the cause but nothing confirmed. Will share once we know more.Kevin

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
As you can see all new posts are "doubled up" now with the same content displayed twice (the second time as "updated").

- - - Updated - - -

As you can see all new posts are "doubled up" now with the same content displayed twice (the second time as "updated").

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Free opensource photoshop type replacement go get Gimp. Image editing software. Your issue is database management. https://www.gimp.org/

- - - Updated - - -

Free opensource photoshop type replacement go get Gimp. Image editing software. Your issue is database management. https://www.gimp.org/

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Yea......IOS the same thing.

It's awfully quiet around here lately. I know it's the holidays but it seems like everyone has "flew the coop"....no one here.

Topics on the home page are from 3...sometimes 4 days prior. I've never seen that before here.

Is it just me?

- - - Updated - - -

Yea......IOS the same thing.

It's awfully quiet around here lately. I know it's the holidays but it seems like everyone has "flew the coop"....no one here.

Topics on the home page are from 3...sometimes 4 days prior. I've never seen that before here.

Is it just me?

·
Administrator
208 Posts
Hi @knappyfeet. There is an issue going on with the site right now which is affecting member's posts, images and several other forum functions. This is probably why the site seems pretty quiet right now. The issue seems to be mainly centred around sites that use vB4 so it's very likely an update gone wrong or something like that. We really appreciate your patience while the team works to get things back in working order.Cheers,Erik

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Hi @knappyfeet. There is an issue going on with the site right now which is affecting member's posts, images and several other forum functions. This is probably why the site seems pretty quiet right now. The issue seems to be mainly centred around sites that use vB4 so it's very likely an update gone wrong or something like that. We really appreciate your patience while the team works to get things back in working order.Cheers,Erik
Thank you.

Just an update......I can view pics on apple products and tapatalk but limited on android.

Also.....I can't load pics on anything other than tapatalk. It seems I don't have that tool bar in the reply box on either format.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
208 Posts
There was an issue affecting our VB 4 sites that caused images not to display on the site. This issue has been corrected so you should be able to see images again. If they do not show please clear your cache as that should correct any lingering issues.

Cheers,

Danniella

·
Administrator
319 Posts
After clearing my cookies and cache for this site, I'm still lacking the normal tool bar atop the Quick Reply box.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts