Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Can't seem to replicate the issue. What browser are you running on?

Best regards,

Ed
Hello.

I have the toolbar back. It was happening on IOS, android tablet and windows but now it works fine.......thank you

I never liked using tapatalk for pictures......it makes my pics a little fuzzy and out of focus looking. I know some have very nice pictures using tapatalk but for me...fuzzy. It was probably me.

Screenshot_2017-12-04-16-21-06-1.png

·
Administrator
208 Posts
Hi,

That is strange. I'm using the exact same build of Chrome (Version 62.0.3202.94 (Official Build) (64-bit)), I cleared my cache and cookies after the vB4 issues were resolved and can see the toolbar. Are you running any browser extensions?

Fergus

·
Administrator
319 Posts
Only AdBlock Plus, Fergus. I guess that could be causing it, but oddly, several of my other sites are displaying the toolbar properly for me. FZ09.org, for example, is showing the toolbar. HondaCRF.com, TLZone.net, HondaTwins.net, and cbr250.com do NOT. Given this, I really don't know what's going on that's preventing me from seeing the toolbar on only a few sites. *shrugs*Neil

·
Administrator
319 Posts
I also see here that lines of entered text are not spacing out as I entered them. IOW, "Neil" in the above post should have appeared 2 lines below the body of the post....as I'm about to enter it here. I'm betting it shows up at the end of the last line, instead of spaced below.Neil

·
Administrator
208 Posts
Yes, those other sites you listed were also affected but have been fixed as well. If it was your adblocker, it would be giving you the same error too (I would think). Could you confirm if the lack of toolbar persists if you use the site on a different browser? Or possibly on a different device for testing purposes?

Thanks Neil,
Nate

·
Administrator
319 Posts
I have it sorted now, Nate. Kevin pushed a few buttons in the back end, based on my reports on hondacrf.com, and it seems to have restored the toolbar across all the sites where I'd lost it. It was odd that only some of my sites lost it, while others didn't....but in any case, I'm back in business as usual. Thanks!

Neil

21 - 31 of 31 Posts