Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to post an image but my html skills are completely gone. do i put the file name in between the open close brackets?? cant remember its been so long. i have some cool pics from yesterday and today.

later
j

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jeremy, recognize this?? or maybe aaron will.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

told you my html skills were rusty!!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

told you my html skills were rusty!!

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
dude, I love little red x's

you have to put the images on the web somewhere first, ie. photoisland, yahoo, geocities
then click the image icon or type img /img but surround each one by brackets and then put the image url in between the two bracketed items
or just put in more x's!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well thats dumb. i loaded those from a floppy and they showed up when i posted them. but, they didnt show with the floppy not in. the drive just searched and searched.....ahhh!!! its because it was looking for the a drive reference. damn. thats the only way huh??? guess i'll have to crank open the cob web infested vault that is my web site. it'll let you build the page but wont let it save to the board i guess. or something like that. i dont know about html too much but i am pretty good at making those x's huh??!!!

that kinda sucks.

pain in my ass.

can you do me a favour and delete this from the board since now its just taking up space??? and it searches for like 3 mins for the images. i'll see if i can get the pics up over the weekend.

later
jc

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Joe,
I'm still working, but if you email me the pics I will take care of it. JD you must be really busy if you can't post a few pics for a friend. Also Joe, I want to talk to you about your wheel. I have three days coming up that I'm totally frre to get some bike shit done.

Aaron

·
Registered
242 Posts
Aaron,

Do you want to get this Kawasaki at some time? If so I can get Joe's wheel from you. Has he contacted you about it?

Mike O

·
Registered
242 Posts
Aaron,

Do you want to get this Kawasaki at some time? If so I can get Joe's wheel from you. Has he contacted you about it?

Mike O

1 - 13 of 13 Posts