Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Street racers ,a sport bike going balls to the walls down the high way ,I can hear it from the warehouse I restore VW Busses and Bugs at in Florida...whaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
I was listening for the head to blow right out of the frame...These guys should, just be off the streets, so much power and speed in the hands of idiots its rampant.
I hear them coming.....another organ donor!

Be cool race on a track ,drive aware on the road,its NOT a race track

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Generally they can't be organ donors because their organs usually get too bruised up to use. So basically their useless

22/m
1980 Honda CB750
1972 Oldsmobile 442

·
Registered
453 Posts
what shop do you work for doing vw's?
i used to deal with ken fisher a bunch, sundance out on 92 a good bit too.

fat people are harder to kidnap

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I work at Rare and Unique its owned by Kip Zimmerman, he runs a small shop exactly like mine was in the north east. I specialized in sports cars .Healeys,Porsche 356 and lotus,classic Mini coopers and such.

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

·
Registered
118 Posts
ya so many retards buy 600cc sportbikes for a starter bike. My friend did this, hes had it less than a year and is complaining that it will ONLY do 160mph :rollseyes: Only thing they care about is straight line speed, I ride my 30 year old Yamaha harder in the twisties than he rides his sportbike.

--------------------------

1978 Yamaha XS400. Stock for now.

Edited by - ZMan on Nov 07 2007 8:56:36 PM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts