Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,619 Posts
Less wrong with us then that bike!

So are you going to part it out on ebay to make a few bucks back?
Please dont try and sell that death trap on. I assume you have no real interest in addressing the issues.

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
If you want to know who owned any motorcycle would you not start with a title search of the VIN
and if it's a street bike how could you even avoid that step?

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
If you are not into cafe racers why post here?

You can claim all you want that it is build well, but it is not. Even if the welds are not buggers, it still was not designed correctly, and the right parts were not used.
As for the BS claims of it being the fastest CB750, you either have never ridden a good one, or your butt dyno is out of calibration.
Bet it feels fast, as most people convert the sketchiness to hp.....

I hope you are not baiting the forum with hopes of selling it here as a flip.
Isn't loud and shaking the same as fast?

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
Fuel tank looks like it came straight off a 1975 CB125 so it holds a whole 2 gallons of gas instead of 4. If it's running well that should take you about 82 miles and then you are bone dry, instead of 164 miles. Good plan because with a bike like that you will want to have frequent rest stops.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I've got a badass GS750 i can sell you

Reactions: woodsman

·
Registered
10,619 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
this one is races in the 4 hour endurance series in europe, nothing to do with the bike you posted. kind of nice though

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Just like cut springs in a Civic make it a race car.

Crazy how long that bike has been for sale.
Decent deal really.
i think it started at 5k, last i seen its 3800, its still up on the ahrma page i think. lots of nice parts, ex dave evans bike

·
Registered
10,619 Posts
i think it started at 5k, last i seen its 3800, its still up on the ahrma page i think. lots of nice parts, ex dave evans bike
Back when I still had my Seeley I thought about buying it and just swapping everything onto the Seeley frame.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts