Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
it needs side pipes dumping out in front of the rear wheels. hey, i think thats the same driveway that geeto always has his bikes sittin in.....wait a minute!?.......

jc

·
Registered
687 Posts
i'm with you joe, that is one change i would make. you couldn't buy a finish on car like that.....or else i would...

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
growing up in Vermont I'd see those conversions frequently. The hot setup when I was in highschool was a El Camino body on a Blazer frame. ALL business, ALL party, ALL the time

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by joe c

it needs side pipes dumping out in front of the rear wheels. hey, i think thats the same driveway that geeto always has his bikes sittin in.....wait a minute!?.......

jc
it is funny you say that joe......

there are two lifted 1969 camaros sitting on blazer chassis here in Queens. Both have been around since I was a kid. One is an honest to god real z/28, the other a plain jane 307. Surprisingly enough I have managed to avoid owning both those, although I don't know how.

Earlier this year I went to look at a 1965 elcamino sitting on a blazer chassis. I came with cash in hand only to arrive too late as the person who got their first payed $1500 and drove it off as I was arriving.

Somewhere stalking the rural backwoods of LI are a 1970 GTO and a 1976 elcamino, both sitting on blazer chassis with outrageous lifts. I see them ever now and again...

If i really onwed that mustang, I would take it's ass to baja just for the hell of it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
quote:Originally posted by joe c

jc
Why not do the demolition derby exhaust and have the headers go out through the hood. Then:D run it through a tank trap.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
quote:Surprisingly enough I have managed to avoid owning both those, although I don't know how.
Are you sure you're not from Michigan's upper peninsula?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts