Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

New here just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Colin, im up here in NH. I love vintage bikes, and going fast. I have a couple projects going now, but more on that later. Anyways that's really it.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Hello and welcome.

It is customary for all but one of the resident aholes to ignore similar posts unless they disclose project details with pictures.

Is there still an amusement park at Rye Beach?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I made the mistake of posting Intro separate from my current project Pics. Oh well. There is no longer an amusement park at Rye Beach, but Canobie Lake Park is still Open In all its rundown Glory.

·
Super Moderator
11,267 Posts
Hehehe....Fang...why did you go so easy on him?

Ogre....build a mini-motard and come racing with NEMM in NH and VT.

JohnnyB

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
I wouldn't bet on it if you are one of those kinds that think everyone should have to learn click thru tricks and make posts like this without pictures. Now how would I ever associate some other project post with this one? Is it titled "here is the post with the pictures that should have been included in that other thread?"

Caferacer rhymes with caveman if you make a reasonable effort

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok its this here are some pics. Ever since I went to see my neighbor race (USCRA) I wanted to get an older bike to make into a racer. I got this bike wicked cheap. I figured it would be a good first step into the world of vintage motorcycles.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
well ok, that's better, are you sure you really want in?

the "beat in" is over in about three months and not too many really die from it

·
Registered
692 Posts
Wow . Tough crowd . Welcome to the forum . If you haven't done it fill out your bio. Don't be ghey. :D

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Ogre

My neighbors name is Frank Camilari (Not sure on the spelling of his last name)
You are in for it now. You never should admitted that you know Frank or live anywhere near him.

See ya sucker.

Ken

1 - 20 of 35 Posts