Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
見る
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introduce yourself here with a little information about yourself and your motorcycle interest. DO NOT post motorcycle related questions/issues here - create a seperate thread in the relevant forum.

Read the sticky "READ FIRST!" for information on what to post and how to navigate the site.

Make sure to read the Forum rules and policies.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Introduce yourself here with a little information about yourself and your motorcycle interest. DO NOT post motorcycle related questions/issues here - create a seperate thread in the relevant forum.

Read the sticky "READ FIRST!" for information on what to post and how to navigate the site.

Make sure to read the Forum rules and policies.
Hi, from New Zealand. Been biking for 55 years now and have owned more than my share of them. Recently bought two Honda CD250 U dismantled bikes. Always wanted a CB350 twin but time is running out, so these will have to do! The one is running and boasts a shitload of aliexpress parts, but looks civilized. Otherwise, I've down graded to a Suzuki SV650 ( in my dotage),a DR Suzuki and a '76 XLCH. That's me in a nutshell and thanks for allowing me to join.

·
Administrator
517 Posts
Hi, from New Zealand. Been biking for 55 years now and have owned more than my share of them. Recently bought two Honda CD250 U dismantled bikes. Always wanted a CB350 twin but time is running out, so these will have to do! The one is running and boasts a shitload of aliexpress parts, but looks civilized. Otherwise, I've down graded to a Suzuki SV650 ( in my dotage),a DR Suzuki and a '76 XLCH. That's me in a nutshell and thanks for allowing me to join.
Welcome! The SV650 is a great bike. Very versatile platform.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts