Cafe Racer Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
BMW K1100
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yeah I hear you, i wasn't sure if i came to the right place because it doesn't fit the forum as a "cafe". No worries I guess.

Now to answer your question, yes I have some pie cut sections that I will piece together to bridge the middle pipe. I'm not a huge fan of the center up exhaust, but it seems to be the most convenient way. I'd really like to get it to the other side of the bike down by the oil pan.

·
Administrator
213 Posts
Yeah I hear you, i wasn't sure if i came to the right place because it doesn't fit the forum as a "cafe". No worries I guess.

Now to answer your question, yes I have some pie cut sections that I will piece together to bridge the middle pipe. I'm not a huge fan of the center up exhaust, but it seems to be the most convenient way. I'd really like to get it to the other side of the bike down by the oil pan.
No worries about being here - there are some really talented builders here who can give you build suggestions if you ask for them.

If you can't move the exhaust why not a twin set. Still looks cool imo after all these years. I've got twin GPR mufflers on my Aprilia Shiver.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts