Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted here once in the technical section about a carb problem I was having but never really introduced myself.

The name's Brandon I live in Japan and have recently gotten interested in cafe racers and came across this forum. I have been cruising here for awhile on the sidelines and noticed it seems like yall are a interesting group. So howdy? I inspire to be interesting too.......

This is my 99' W650 and I just installed the rear sets and clip ons.

I did it the cheapo way and cut off the original bar mounts and trimmed down the headlight mounts to fit the clip ons. Repainted them and it worked pretty well. The rear sets are from Coerce Racing here in Japan and I am extremely satisfied with the quality of those parts. Kind of pricey but worth it. heres a close-up of them

I got some plans but also would like some input here. So tell me what you think.

"GUY FROM JAPAN"

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Nice bike! Aside from your mods, that thing looks nearly factory original.

Don't ever sell it. You'll regret it.

I miss the hell out if my W sometimes. What I don't miss is all the dickweeds curling their noses at it when they found out it wasn't Brit (but I suppose you don't get that much over there).

Honda go sideways!

http://groups.google.com/group/co-ohvinmoto

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I really don't have to worry about anyone curling there nose at it here. One thing Ive noticed about bikers of any type in Japan is they show no prejudice to what type of bike anyone rides and all get along with each other.

"GUY FROM JAPAN"

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Jesus! Why hasn't someone grabbed this guy by the neck yet, to get him to import some cool goodies we can't get here in the states? Cool stuff we don't even know exists. He could probably quit his day job.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Jesus! Why hasn't someone grabbed this guy by the neck yet, to get him to import some cool goodies we can't get here in the states? Cool stuff we don't even know exists. He could probably quit his day job.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Not talking about Tarrozi. Other stuff we can't get here.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Not talking about Tarrozi. Other stuff we can't get here.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
At least somebody's starting to get the fucking idea.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
At least somebody's starting to get the fucking idea.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts