Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah buddy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QXzT899y3Y&feature=player_embedded#!

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
What is really surprising is the number of videos for 4x4 camaro featuring different cars, at least one for every generation camaro excluding the 5th gen.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Ya know, I've never watched "Trailer Park Boys". But I could tell right away that it is made in Canada,,,, and I'm betting somewhere in southern Ontario. Sounded waay too much like some of my relatives, accent wise. I think I may have to DVR that stuff.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
If either of my sons ever display signs of a genuine yearning for a bitchin' Camaro of any type (but especially a monster-truck 4X4 Camaro), I will insist their mother take full custody of them, and I will write them out of my will.

... '67-'69, and '73 1/2 split bumper models will be handled on a case by case basis - but not if it's already a 4X4.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I thinking that way with my daughter. She grew up in a household of Suzuki sportbikes, and has a 91 400 Bandit waiting for her, yet she wants an HD "Nightster" so she can make noise.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

Not enough of them
wuh?

There's so much win there it's hard to filter, but "me and a buddy were sitting in a bar one day, both my cars were there" sets the tone for me.

Don't know what, when I was in grade school there were two buddies in town that built a 4x4 Vega. It made quite an impression on me. As a matter of fact I just bought my new snowplow truck from one of the guy's son. I was asking him about it, if he had any pics or whatnot.

So somewhere in your childhood development there's a time when that type of thing's perfectly reasonable. Maybe Mr. Ken can explain what goes wrong that you don't outgrow it?

·
Registered
576 Posts
This is why the South will never "rise again". We're to busy doing this shit to Camaros.

It's probably better this way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts