Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1979 Honda CB750F. I recently had the exhaust replaced and on a recent trip the megaphone fell off. I am hoping to match my existing exhaust but can't seem to find anything. Does anyone have, or know where I can find, a matching megaphone?

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
That's not a stock exhaust, stock one is much longer, that could be anything if there is nothing stamped on it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This one was originally purchased from vintagecb750.com and I was told this was a replica of the stock. They are now out of these. Do you have any ideas where I could find a stock?

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
This one was originally purchased from vintagecb750.com and I was told this was a replica of the stock. They are now out of these. Do you have any ideas where I could find a stock?
They lied, nobody is making replica's of the stock exhausts for that model bike, they never did. It's just another cheap aftermarket exhaust if it has nothing stamped on it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ugh... I sat on it for years before I installed it so there is no recourse now 😔. Do you think there is any chance of finding the same knockoff so it matches? Otherwise do you have any thoughts as to where I can find something close to replace them with?

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
I think I would google: Aftermarket Four into Two exhaust systems for your model bike. Names that might come up would include, Jardine, Mac, Kerker, Bassani, Yoshimura , etc. etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts