Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what a crap day here in my home town , Bridlington, East Yorkshire UK, its slammin it down outside and i wanted to go test riding the 350 too! maybe it'l ease off later, dunno bout your weather but here its supposed to be summer yet its cold and damp one day yet the next day it can be soooo hot ya bollocks will melt in ya pants ! ya just cant plan anything, me and wife are waitin for definate good weather so we can go camping to the Lake district.

so what you chaps up to today then? workin? playin?

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
quote:just another way of drinking
Ha! That's funny.

I was going to haul a bike over to Girl's house yesterday evening, but rain & poor time management killed that plan. Today we were going to replace a broken headlight & bucket, and Girl wanted another lesson on it (how can you not love the girl who wants to learn to ride?)...

Very overcast & severe rain forecast for the rest of the afternoon/evening. Rain means time for another pint. I have an ice chest full of Guinness right outside the door and afternoon plans have morphed into baking a cake from scratch with my daughter (I'm branching out).

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
quote:just another way of drinking
Ha! That's funny.

I was going to haul a bike over to Girl's house yesterday evening, but rain & poor time management killed that plan. Today we were going to replace a broken headlight & bucket, and Girl wanted another lesson on it (how can you not love the girl who wants to learn to ride?)...

Very overcast & severe rain forecast for the rest of the afternoon/evening. Rain means time for another pint. I have an ice chest full of Guinness right outside the door and afternoon plans have morphed into baking a cake from scratch with my daughter (I'm branching out).

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RetroTony

what is 'tubing ?
Tubing is where you float down a river on a huge inner tube. It's not white water rafting as it's pretty slow. Just a nice lazy cruise down a pretty shallow stream. Hell last time we went, we hitting our asses on rocks or standing up and hauling our tubes. I have no idea who these people are but this is what we consider tubing. We don't drink but we get coolers filled up with soda and foot and relax down the river.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RetroTony

what is 'tubing ?
Tubing is where you float down a river on a huge inner tube. It's not white water rafting as it's pretty slow. Just a nice lazy cruise down a pretty shallow stream. Hell last time we went, we hitting our asses on rocks or standing up and hauling our tubes. I have no idea who these people are but this is what we consider tubing. We don't drink but we get coolers filled up with soda and foot and relax down the river.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I rode a few miles in the pouring rain on my bicycle last night. Once you get completely soaked to the bone, it's kind of fun. I was on the fixie, skidding for blocks at a time and backing it into turns. great fun. Today was gorgeous in brooklyn, probably around 80 and sunny all day.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts