Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=28086.0

I seem to remember this bike being up for sale a few times...thought the "builder" had something to do with the 60hp cb350?

either way i cant belive that it runs well with 34mm and those pipes...
and isnt 24hp down on power?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
The stock HP rating for the CB350 was 36hp but that would be crank HP and who knows how honest Honda was with that rating. 24.8 at the rear wheel means it probably didn't gain or lose anything for peak but I bet it's not as nice to ride running 34's.....

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
The stock HP rating for the CB350 was 36hp but that would be crank HP and who knows how honest Honda was with that rating. 24.8 at the rear wheel means it probably didn't gain or lose anything for peak but I bet it's not as nice to ride running 34's.....

·
Registered
928 Posts
$2400? Must not be able to keep up the payments on the Vette, boat and jet ski. so sad

·
Registered
928 Posts
$2400? Must not be able to keep up the payments on the Vette, boat and jet ski. so sad

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
That's it, keep the cross forums sniping going. Can't have enough of that. Who knows, maybe he'll get lucky and someone will buy it.

Personally I'd rather have the CR85 listed in this section.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
i value the back of my right achilles and my right calf too much to have a kick-only w/ rearsets...

and what the fuck is up with that rear brake pedal?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Doesn’t the Honda manual state that 180PSI is high do to carbon build up and should be cleaned?

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ignorance

1 - 12 of 12 Posts