Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah I could have gone to Barber this weekend and I could have gone to Aaron's Barn Party, but nooooooo I have to work and pack. Do I get some sympathy?

Hope everyone is doing well at Barber and everyone going to the barn party has lots of fun! Please tell me everything I missed.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am packing to move in with my new roommates (my parents...sounds so much better as roommates) for two months before I move up to Maine. It is exciting, but packing really does suck!

·
Registered
569 Posts
so let me get this right, you're moving to Maine in January, let's see, January in Maine...hmmmmm...

Well, at least you know alot of guys with vans, start lining them up now..!!!

dch.

I love the smell of castor oil in the morning, but I have a Honda....

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
come for a visit. Baker lonwolf lives around the corner. When you bring your bike up we can practice racing.

I'll take some photos from A's party today. Weather is clearing.
Didja find a place to live in Portland yet?

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I'm jealous. I wish I was moving to Portland - it's a really neat city. My dad grew up there. He was good friends with the guy who owns the floating restaurant, the name of which I can't remember.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
jersey,

kinda creepy thinking about how many old men you know who drive around in vans.

i'm heading down to "liberty bikes" open house in philly (fishtown).

packing does suck. good luck with the move!

tex

p.s.- maine in january....frank better get some chains for that sprinter!

http://groups.google.com/group/PhillyVinMoto

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have not found a place up there yet. I will be up the weekend of the 10th so if anyone is around, let me know.

I am really looking forward to my move. I have already booked 1-800 Dads Moving Service so I should be good although you are right Tex, I do know a lot of me with vans....good thing I like a man with a truck!

Can't wait to see pics from today. I will be getting the hourly update from someone at the party just so I can be that much more jealous!

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
I'm starting to feel lonely over here in NY....all the cool people are going to be in Maine (how strange is that).

Upside to knowing all the guys you know...if anyone ever bothers you, you could put together a gang for revenge pretty quick.

I wear Large-Tall if you are thinking of getting me anything from LL Bean for Christmas.

JohnnyB

PS. Evil...wanna see pics.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Portland rocks! I like the cold (lived up in New England for four years during college) and January is just how it works. Can't come soon enough!

Yeah I have a football team behind me which always helps if someone is messing with me. I think most people know better!

Got an update on the party. Slippery track, but everyone is having fun! Sniffle....wish i was there!

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Great time. slippery, but aaron is filling in with fresh dry dirt. Photos soon. Zack is riding, unga, and a few others. total crazines in backwoods maine.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
quote:
I am packing to move in with my new roommates (my parents...sounds so much better as roommates) for two months before I move up to Maine. It is exciting, but packing really does suck!
Kerri you said "butt packing", I already told Derek that your the boss and he doesn't need to question that.

Aaron

·
Registered
154 Posts
Wow, this town is turning into a regular biker magnet. Cool. I'm sure you've got ready resources but if you need help, just holler.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts