Cafe Racer Forum banner

its here

2K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  joe c 
#1 ·
you guys get some snow today??? just saw it on the news. wow.

hey aaron, what brand track stand was that you had?? i think you said it was jeremys. was it a pit bull?? then you modded it?? i really need to have a real track stand for the spring.

jc

#3 ·
looks like one that pit bull makes but it was someone else. can't remember their name, might have started with a K. but from what I've see you might as well have one made or get a pit bull. they're much better than the ones we got. those adjustable rests suck the dog's bollocks!

#12 ·
only as long as its not kryptonite. that stuff makes me weak. had the saturn in a 4 wheel drift comming up 83 from baltimore at about 65mph. these pansy assed mid-atlantic drivers....a little snow and they drive like theyve never been in a car before.

jc

#14 ·
my girlfriend has a saturn. its actually a great little car. i can pull my bike on a trailer and still get 30-35mpg with it. i have a 3/4 ton pick up. i pass those shitbox suv's like they are standing still in the snow in my 2 wheel drive truck. hell, last year i was doing it with bald tires. it drives me nuts to get bottled up behind a bunch of them. ive got a 350 in it and it just chugs along. the problem is that when it does finally get stuck someplace, i need to do some serious diging to get it out. last year i got it really stuck down a country road in about 18" of snow. some jackhole was comming the other direction in his suv and was hogging the entire road. so i moved over a bit and it got sucked into a snow bank. i had the wheels at full lock and was on the gas and it still pulled into the bank. he just kept going. i wonder what it would be like if i had my old blazer still.....

enough, my shovel is calling me.

j

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.