Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
maybe 4 or 5 months ago i told you of a local lad that had his little kawasaki KH125 stolen , poor lad was gutted, well i found it! i was at a local guys garage that does some blasting for me now and then and saw it tucked in a corner, i asked where he got it and apparently some local kids took it to him to try get it going and never came back for it, so im picking the bike up 2moro and bringing it back to my house , i rang the lad as i still have his number and the poor lad was overcome bless him, as i said in the previous thread (which i cant find now) it was his pride and joy, he is a student, absolutely loves motorcycles and was about to take his test when it got stolen.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
That's real good news, two 'wins' in one week, bought lottery tickets yet? [8D]
Maybe karma has something to it? ;)

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
That's real good news, two 'wins' in one week, bought lottery tickets yet? [8D]
Maybe karma has something to it? ;)

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
on a related note....my buddies kz900 was swiped on mon night. who the fuck steals a kz900? and im not talking about a nice resto. it was a daily driver, ratter.

i did find his suzuki 125 scrambler parked on the side of the ride a few years ago. it had been stolen the night before. i happened by it on the side of the road, stopped, picked it up, and returned it to his house. he was so confused.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
on a related note....my buddies kz900 was swiped on mon night. who the fuck steals a kz900? and im not talking about a nice resto. it was a daily driver, ratter.

i did find his suzuki 125 scrambler parked on the side of the ride a few years ago. it had been stolen the night before. i happened by it on the side of the road, stopped, picked it up, and returned it to his house. he was so confused.

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
They have started stealing cb750s around here again. They haven't been on the list of most stolen bikes in brooklyn since the early 80's, In fact one of the things that first attracted me to the 750 was that nobody wanted to buy them let alone steal one.

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
They have started stealing cb750s around here again. They haven't been on the list of most stolen bikes in brooklyn since the early 80's, In fact one of the things that first attracted me to the 750 was that nobody wanted to buy them let alone steal one.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ukTony

apparently some local kids took it to him to try get it going
Bike thieves: smart enough to figure out how to hotwire a bike and ride it away, but not smart enough to keep it running.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ukTony

apparently some local kids took it to him to try get it going
Bike thieves: smart enough to figure out how to hotwire a bike and ride it away, but not smart enough to keep it running.

·
Registered
405 Posts
and so now your now going to help the lad out and help reassemble it properly ?
hand him the tools and oversee the work!!
be a good christmas gift to both of you!!
And you best buy that lotto ticket!!

·
Registered
405 Posts
and so now your now going to help the lad out and help reassemble it properly ?
hand him the tools and oversee the work!!
be a good christmas gift to both of you!!
And you best buy that lotto ticket!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts