old bikes attract men in the same way puppies attract girls

·
Registered
10,449 Posts
I think that those are dunstal clip ons

·
Registered
585 Posts
Let's face it, there's fuck all sexy about early Hondas. Only dullards bought them at the time as they were reliable but bloody boring. Sexy bikes of that era were H2s and GT750s. A CB750 is about exciting as a VW Golf, it does everything you want but in a boring, economical and reliable way and that's why they are still around today, I'm sorry to say.

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
Gt750? Sexy? Really? I suppose you find margret thatcher sexy as well. ESP in granny panties.

Cb750s are the carol voderman of bikes, brilliant, brainy at subjects you would rather stab yourself in the eye with a pencil than participate in, and still good looking enough that you would fancy a shag in a girl next door way. GT750s are the lunch ladies of bikes, plump in all the wrong bits, visible warts that it doesn't care to hide, but you still get a half boner on sloppy joe day and she makes you smile when she ladles on the sauce.

I really need to stop watching the BBC.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Yes the GT were cool in the day because that's all there was. I like the 'any port in a storm', willing dinner lady analogy though.

Don't get me started on Thatcher, that bitch wrecked thousands of lives. In fact every year I keep one day's holiday back so that when she does eventually die I can throw party and go dance on her grave.

BTW are you Jeremy Clarkson in disguise?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts