Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
polishing the triple ready for ebay,

im letting the old gal go in favour of a 70s trialie, im keeping my RD400 tho, cant see me ever parting with that.

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
buy a husquvarna - just to be different.

shame about the triple, I always liked those bikes. I know you said it was slower than your (modded) RD400, but really was it all that bad? Honestly if it wasn't that nice I would say make a trial bike out of it, lots of the 70's kawi trail bikes used triple cylinders and heads anyway.

Really though, I think your next two stroke needs to be an h2.

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
buy a husquvarna - just to be different.

shame about the triple, I always liked those bikes. I know you said it was slower than your (modded) RD400, but really was it all that bad? Honestly if it wasn't that nice I would say make a trial bike out of it, lots of the 70's kawi trail bikes used triple cylinders and heads anyway.

Really though, I think your next two stroke needs to be an h2.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Jep, get a Bultaco. I want to sell my road legal Sherpa 350. Akronts, yummy Betor forks, 36 Amal carb. Shipping is a 300 pound bitch though...

Chris

·
Registered
424 Posts
Jep, get a Bultaco. I want to sell my road legal Sherpa 350. Akronts, yummy Betor forks, 36 Amal carb. Shipping is a 300 pound bitch though...

Chris

·
Registered
372 Posts
Are ya lookin for a "trialie"{first post spelling}, or a "trailie" Sure they both get dirty, but a wee bit o difference in intent eh!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Are ya lookin for a "trialie"{first post spelling}, or a "trailie" Sure they both get dirty, but a wee bit o difference in intent eh!

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
DT175 is one of the first bikes I ever rode, we drove the piss out of that thing and it never missed a beat.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
DT175 is one of the first bikes I ever rode, we drove the piss out of that thing and it never missed a beat.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts