Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you ever seen these before, ive always been fascinated by their creations, and man can they wheelie!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Talk about contrast in motorcycle culture . Pretty cool . I forget what they call that style .

·
Registered
586 Posts
Bozozoku!!!!!!!!
Hell,I could watch those jokers do wheelies way easier than some flip-flopped, tank-topped yahoo on a punched out,nitrous 1 liter machine.
I guess the bozuzoku is breeding/selection grounds for the yakuza.

Banzai mother-fuckers!!!!

NE

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
That Suzuki GT380 or 550 in the second vid had like megs on it or some really funky chambers. Still sounded good though. Cool videos. When my buddy was stationed in Okinawa he was always talking about Bosozoku and their loud ass crazy looking bikes.

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think they are the coolest, from what i can gather they train in martial arts too, so a pretty hard bunch.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RetroTony

i think they are the coolest, from what i can gather they train in martial arts too, so a pretty hard bunch.
if they rode around here with bikes that look like that, they would need martial arts skills.
-parks
ps...every time i see those bozuk bikes, i can't help but grin. that said, i'd venture a guess that they may find the biker gang types here pretty silly looking (hair, bellies and tatoos...you do the math) and i'm sure my riding around my neck of the woods on my little rig with old leathers on gets a chuckle as well.

·
Registered
216 Posts
You know, they are crazy but almost all of those bikes looked like they were very well maintained and treated with a ton of care. Can't say the same for a good portion of the biker gangs here.

I love looking at some of the stuff these guys come up with. A full sportbike fairing rounded out and mounted on a bike a foot and a half too high on a bike it was never made for? Awesome!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
nothing says "badazz" like a red sparkle king and queen throned 400 with cocacola sponsorship.
cheers, bcr

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quote:Originally posted by bcr

nothing says "badazz" like a red sparkle king and queen throned 400 with cocacola sponsorship.
cheers, bcr
:D:D:D

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I think their point is to be as obnoxious and attention-getting as possible. The whole thing is very tongue in cheek in the sense that japan is a very reserved place and to be outlandish and obnoxious pushes you to the fringes of society very quickly. I don't think they think their bikes look "hardcore or badass" in the way that american "biker gangs" view their bikes.

they are no more a recruiting ground for the yakuza than an american street gang is a recruiting ground for the mob. meaning just by being in a bozosoku crew you are not guaranteed a place in the yakuza but if you are ruthless, shrewd, and merciless it certainly gives you an outlet that people would be looking at.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts