Cafe Racer Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
In my days, the next step is the strap or cane.

If by CRs you mean CafeRACERS's having a huge comeback in a different form then ever previously existed, that is not a comeback, that's a morph. Call the fenderless fat wheel bikes with bling what they are they are Bobber Chops.
It's a chopped regular old motorcycle in a Bobber theme.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Remember the cool Dutchman that got banned because he got all drunked up before posting?
They should maybe let him back having time served, I don't think impaired posting should be a life sentence.

·
Administrator
300 Posts
If I didn't like the rules somewhere I'd move on too JCW. If this isn't the place for you I get it and wish you safe rides Sir. If people wanting instant gratification and false praise twists you up then the internet probably isn't your thing either though.

·
Administrator
300 Posts
Remember the cool Dutchman that got banned because he got all drunked up before posting?
They should maybe let him back having time served, I don't think impaired posting should be a life sentence.
Geeze I hope not. That would wipe Canada off the internet.

·
Administrator
235 Posts
In my days, the next step is the strap or cane.

If by CRs you mean CafeRACERS's having a huge comeback in a different form then ever previously existed, that is not a comeback, that's a morph. Call the fenderless fat wheel bikes with bling what they are they are Bobber Chops.
It's a chopped regular old motorcycle in a Bobber theme.
This is what I was talking about regarding a comeback. Indian made RE (Royal Enfield) CR 650. I think it's pretty good and would buy one if it was available here.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
If 'Old 250' is me...then yes: I AM chomping at the bit to get rid of mental dinosaurs who think that the only response is abuse and negativity, and have this forum open for new members.

Don't like it - run along.

Forum membership is a not an open licence to abuse new members.

Find a forum that suits your particular egotistical needs. This is a motorcycle forum - not therapy.
Ego, LOL. You volunteer to control the opinions of others, talk about ego! You ooze arrogance.

By the way, I didn't set the tone of this forum. I joined precisely because they didn't tolerate the garbage that every other forum did. Your here now and will be the perfect person to solve the issues with your new members choppers. I can't wait to see how it should be done.

·
Administrator
235 Posts
Ego, LOL. You volunteer to control the opinions of others, talk about ego! You ooze arrogance.

By the way, I didn't set the tone of this forum. I joined precisely because they didn't tolerate the garbage that every other forum did. Your here now and will be the perfect person to solve the issues with your new members choppers. I can't wait to see how it should be done.
Snore. You need to look in the mirror, look at your birth certificate and Grow TFU. I'm not here controlling the opinions of others. You appear a little slow on the uptake - so YET AGAIN - I will repeat myself - I don't give a flying farknuckle what you say, as long as it is said civilly.

Look up the word.

Memorize it.

Apply it - or you WILL be a memory.

·
Administrator
300 Posts

Like I said, none of you stepped up to volunteer to be a mod. It isn't ego or arrogance. It is dedication to keeping forums alive. Perhaps if some of you had it would be different but it isn't and it is never changing back.

You never set the tone here and you don't now. I don't know what to tell you. If you choose to keep logging into a site you don't like don't pin it on the mods, take responsibility for your own choices.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
I stalked this place for 2 weeks before joining. I joined because it was populated by a bunch of racers and gear heads. That hasn't changed. What has changed is the bikes, now people want to build things out of hot parts that are made to look at, not to ride and that sucks. Motorcycles are for riding.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
You can call me a pillock (y) I've been called worse, but as my daddy said Don't call me late for dinner.

·
2,007 Posts
Look at what they did to me... lol

VS glitch i guess

you know why none of us wanted to be mods? because this place ran just the way we liked it...

no, but really, i'm just here cause I received an email saying my new account-deletedmember 14223 has been approved.

Edit--- actually this is partly my fault... I requested that my annual subscription billing be terminated and they deleted my whole account.

·
Administrator
300 Posts
Look at what they did to me... lol

VS glitch i guess

you know why none of us wanted to be mods? because this place ran just the way we liked it...

no, but really, i'm just here cause I received an email saying my new account-deletedmember 14223 has been approved.

Edit--- actually this is partly my fault... I requested that my annual subscription billing be terminated and they deleted my whole account.
I could not figure that out. Never seen it before. For a few minutes I was at DEFCON 5 thinking we were about to be attacked.

Throw Classic250 a PM and we will get your name back.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.