Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell half price mail.caferacer.net sucks the sweat off of rhino balls.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
sure thing brah

question #041014-000112

"Is there any particular reason the email server is so slow this past week? I have had complaints from everyone who has a caferacer.net address. For instance: "Tell half price mail.caferacer.net sucks the sweat off of rhino balls." The browser, machine or location makes no difference.
thanks
Jeremy"

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
they responded and said they're working on it as fast as possible. I asked if they knew about it why didn't they notify us. in some respects I like them but stuff like this sucks the sweat off rhino balls.

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
I just wanted him to get the full effect. if he only knew someone that could help him fix his computer.

·
Registered
896 Posts
i think they're on about eachother's "little thumper".....you know how they get

"Ride Fast and Take Chances"

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Aaron: I have more gloves for you. They're not the good ones, though. They're leftover from the supplies I had here. It's only about 10 or 12 pairs.

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
there's a time and place for that stuff there Speedy Donzalez...and it's right here under the topic with my name, WOOHOOO!

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I almost added a note to my post saying everyone else can commence with the jokes any time now...
Here's a little push: they're RUBBER gloves.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
That's a strange sentence, dude. It's like you're telling him to do it... and be happy about it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts