Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you seriously want it, I can fetch it for you. Getting it from me would be the trick then.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Judy,

You need to buy up a bunch of these then trailer them up to us!

Thats a good deal on the Yammie. I am always looking for Giro bikes.

Jack

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Work something out. I expect to be in ME in Aug. And I have a large truck.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll grab the cl450 for you. That's in my town. If you're going to be at Road America, I can get it to you then.

Funny - seller's ID, road king frank. Brighton's a VERY affluent town, and all you see downtown on the weekend is brand new, highly acessorised Harleys & big dollar choppers parked outside overpriced restaurant/pubs, fat corporate vice-presidents, CEOs, etc. sitting at the outdoor tables all geared up in expensive Harley riding stuff. True outlaw biker scum! My bikes get no respect around here whatsoever.

Actually the Ferrarri watching on a nice summer weekend is pretty impressive.

That guy's probably trying to unload that hunk of shit bfore his neighbors find out he has it.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Maybe Roy747 can pick it up then I can take it to RA and then Judey can take it to ME then somebody can bring it to a race and you can pick it up there. Nothing to it.

Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My wife's talking about flying into Boston this year, and driving up in a rental car. She's tired of 2 days in the truck w/3 kids, each way. We probably won't have the $$$. I think we should plan the trip around some racing at NHIS. Or she could fly with the kids, and I could meet them by bike. Now that would be a vacation (for me, anyway)! Anyway, double check before you buy anything from out here... although you could ship via Tex Mawby Trucking. A dicey proposition either way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts