Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I tried to get into UFC, but every match i saw wsa just 2 guys rolling around punching each other in the dick for a a few minutes. I did watch the Rousey and Holmes fight, that was good, and hilarious considering how much shit Rhonda was talking

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried to get into UFC, but every match i saw wsa just 2 guys rolling around punching each other in the dick for a a few minutes. I did watch the Rousey and Holmes fight, that was good, and hilarious considering how much shit Rhonda was talking
While Rhonda has some talent I find her to be one of the most disrespectful and hateful fighters I have ever seen. I knew if she ever lost it would just kill her and I wasn't far from the truth when the suicide rumors she admitted came out after her loss.
You haven't seen enough yet if that was your experience so far. These are the baddest motherfuckers on earth in that Octagon.
Daniel must be beside himself right now after losing a multi million dollar pay day. Jon is already on probation so this could mean a minimum 2 year suspension.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
He's a huge talent that just couldn't stay clean.

Funny he's out and Brock gets an exception from testing.
What a joke.

And u see Dana White? He could be the poster boy for steroid use in a couple years. His head is huge and he looks like he has a permanent tan.
Sounds like Brock...

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
He's a huge talent that just couldn't stay clean.

Funny he's out and Brock gets an exception from testing.
What a joke.

And u see Dana White? He could be the poster boy for steroid use in a couple years. His head is huge and he looks like he has a permanent tan.
Sounds like Brock...
But Dana isn't in competition, so I give the old man a pass for at least working out. He isn't a fighter, he's the promoter. What I thought was strange was that doing cocaine or other illegal recreation drugs is okay for a fighter as long as it isn't between 6 hours before or after a fight.
Brock to me is just a sensationalized figure. He now has the distinction of being the headliner for both UFC 100 and UFC 200, he isn't worthy of either. Who would have thought that Mark Hunt would be the UFC 200 headliner.
What makes you think Brock gets a pass on drug testing? USADA checks all fighters. They check after the fight also, so f Brock has anything in is system they will find it and sanction him for it.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
While Rhonda has some talent I find her to be one of the most disrespectful and hateful fighters I have ever seen. .

Yes she is, but she is also damn good looking, in that "Your hot, but I am also scared you might punch my balls to mars if i piss you off" kind of way lol.

I watched a few Kimbo Slice videos, does that count?

I have always been a boxing fan myself. I was a huge fan of Oscar de Lahoya when i was younger, and Manny Pacquiao, I just respect the hell out of that guy. Pound for pound one of the best boxers ever.

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes she is, but she is also damn good looking, in that "Your hot, but I am also scared you might punch my balls to mars if i piss you off" kind of way lol.

I watched a few Kimbo Slice videos, does that count?

I have always been a boxing fan myself. I was a huge fan of Oscar de Lahoya when i was younger, and Manny Pacquiao, I just respect the hell out of that guy. Pound for pound one of the best boxers ever.
I'm not particularly impressed with Rhonda's looks. Kimbo was a bad ass, God rest his soul.

Looks like they are keeping Daniel on the card to fight someone else. How would you like to get the last minute call on Thursday to fight Daniel on Sat. OMG. Who ever it is will take the fight just for the losers paycheck., Hell, I'd take the fight.,

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I would be more inclined to watch UFC if it was like Bloodsport

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I find the drama, bithing and "tension" to be pretty lame and very fake 99% of the time.
Georges St-Pietre and Forest Griffin were my favorites byt haven't followed in a while. The show side seems to have stepped a notch towards WWF which is ultra lame to me. I want to watch athletes not caricature bullies branded for 14 yr olds.

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I agree , most of the bad mouthing is hype for the show. An exception would be in tonight's Ultimate Fighter Finale, these 2 girls hate each other. Johanna is one of the most disrespectful and hateful fighters I have seen, much like Rhonda is. She is the champion and her opponent Claudia has only one loss to her career and it it was to Johanna in a closely fought decision. Claudia handles herself well , is respectful and I hope she beats the champs ass and hurts her. I hope if Johanna loses she feels the same as Rhonda did on her loss. Claudia's team shut out her opponents team the whole season with the exception of one fight on the mens side. the Claudia's winner got hurt so they brought back one of Johanna's losers to fight, so Johanna's team would actually have a fighter in Finale.
Animosity between Daniel and Jon is real. Forrest Griffin was a cop in Athens near me. Brian Stann's gym is right down the road from me also. GSP is a good example of the way the sport should be handled.

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like Jon Jones has been replaced by Anderson Silva for tomorrow nights fight. I still see Daniel winning this one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts