Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Gotta give him props for not spilling the beer though and wearing full race leathers.

Hey someone pas me the wrench........ Ahh screw it where is the torch

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I love how the cup is still upright, and he's totally focused on it.

Somebody should do a compilation of all the crash videos where some dude is taking a asphalt whoopin', but he doesn't spill a drop of beer.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
that is sooo funny.
does that count as a DWI?

tex....still never heard back from you about that fairing...

There is the right way, the wrong way and the british way to do anything!

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Texy,
Are you gonna get Jaguar that fairing or are you just jerking him around. This has been going on long enough. Be a guy and help him out.

Tex, get him his fairing!!!!!!!

Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
for those who haven't figured it out yet, that is cosmo joe going arse over tea kettle...hence why it is a special gift to texy

BTW, anybody know what class that is that has airhead BMWs, Triumphs, and what looks like xr harleys?

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Texy,
Are you gonna get Jaguar that fairing or are you just jerking him around. This has been going on long enough. Be a guy and help him out.

Tex, get him his fairing!!!!!!!

Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
thanks ken
i seem to have this proplem everyytime i try to get in touch with anyone from the board. i think i get sent right to spam....so i have to be a board stalker to talk to people

There is the right way, the wrong way and the british way to do anything!

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
quote:

BTW, anybody know what class that is that has airhead BMWs, Triumphs, and what looks like xr harleys?
I'm guessing BOT or similar. Looks like a Guzzi and a Ducati in there too.
WTF is Cosmo Joe crashing anyway? Is that a cooler with wheels, a commode, a wheelchair/cooler/commode?
Funny shot, somebody should be waving a yellow flag. Or a brown flag.

FR

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I forgot all about that spill. I laughed so hard watching it I believe I pee'd a little in my leathers.

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
it's the pre grid for a euro cup race. that's not an xr but a 350 aermachi ridden by rock star roper. and i think it's coffee. there were a few loosened sphingtors (i.m. , help me with the spelling). i got close but there's no pee in my leathers. even betty bluenose laughed. don't know whether she peed though.
-parks

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
and it's a cooler. with beer. betty didn't know that.
-parks
ps are you trucking jag's fairing texy? or air ship.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I was standing next to Jen, but never realized that she took that pic! That was classic! He was being so obnoxious and loud at the track and everyone just laughed out loud when he spilled! Super!

"Dude just connect the dots on the track and you'll be ok"

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
you're telling me he high sided a cooler?......Dude, how'd you get busted? "I, uh, wadded the igloo". Righteous shot and a good looking hot grid.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts