2,571 Posts
well fill us in?
What do you ride? where are you from?

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Nice!

Welcome to the forum!

Some background: this forum was originally created and populated by vintage racers that placed function over form and that mentality is still pervasive here. Theres a ton of accumulated knowledge and a lot of grouchy members who will help you if you're willing to listen.

The parts bin subforum has a lot of links to resources, projects, and videos of interest:

·
Registered
1979 XS750
104 Posts
Moto guzzi is one of the coolest engine designs how they hang out the frame like that! They sound good too

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome. Did you go to the Cafe Racer event last weekend? I typically go every year but was out of town this time.
Yes I went. It was disappointing because not many people were there. Very few bikes were entered. I was there from 11-2. Maybe it picked up later. It was so hot out, even in the shade.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I've been wondering... how did miniman, the OG, get banned?
There was some guy who kept spamming every thread with psychedelic music videos and i told him to fuck off and got banned without even a warning. Forget the guys name now.

Even though everyone was fed up with the clown he obviously put in a complaint.
Funny thing is I'm one of the more tame posters hahahaha

Note. To mods, yes i created a new account after i was banned but i actually like this forum so don't nuke me.... kind regards

·
2,007 Posts
There was some guy who kept spamming every thread with psychedelic music videos and i told him to fuck off and got banned without even a warning. Forget the guys name now.

Even though everyone was fed up with the clown he obviously put in a complaint.
Funny thing is I'm one of the more tame posters hahahaha

Note. To mods, yes i created a new account after i was banned but i actually like this forum so don't nuke me.... kind regards
They must have mixed up our bans last time cause I was sent away for just a week or two.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Who was the guy who wrote several hundred word train-of-thought style posts that occasionally contained valuable insight, but was nearly impossible to read?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts