Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got back a little while. Every year my brothers, me and their friends go camping and whitewater rafting. Its great fun, but this year we got F'ed up. The first night was bad because of all the drinking we did. We tried fighting my brothers buddy, he's 6'5" and a easy 250lbs of muscle and I'm 6' and 170lbs, I was no match for him, but the beer said I could take him. He ended up bench pressing me above his head and dropping me into the ground and then doing a elbow drop. When I was dropped if felt like my whole body broke, and when he elbow dropped me it knock what little wind I had in me out. We have a good picture of me trying to crawl away. We all ended up drinking to much and I ended up trying to fight him again. This time he almost killed me cause he picked me up again over his head and was going to powerbomb me into the ground, luckly everyone stopped him cause he would have killed me. I don't remember the second fight cause I was to drunk. Both my brothers got tore up by him too

The rafting was nice, but the river was low and made it the roughest year yet. I ended up getting tossed 2 times and both times I hit a bunch of rocks. The one I got stuck under the raft in a eddi and could barely get out in time, and it didn't help I hit a couple big rocks and kept getting sucked down in the rapids. They were a bunch of class 2 and 3s and a few class 4s and 2 class 5s. Everyone got roughed up this year and we all came out with scratches and bruises. My bad knee is black and blue and with a knot the size of a golf ball on the side.

That night I didn't drink (hangovers and rapids don't mix), my brother was screwing around and ended up messing up his ankle, hes going to go see if its broken tomorrow. Were all hurting today though, everyone was limping around

I can't wait for next year haha

22/m
1980 Honda CB750
1972 Oldsmobile 442

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
hey psyches
sounds like you need to stay away from the booze. maybe a kick to the balls would have worked but i don't know if you can ever save face after that. also sounds like you should do something safer than w/w rafting. try roadracing bikes. works for me.
parks
p.s. i'm 6'-0, 170 too. i don't fight much. know i'd loose. i hate to loose. just ask champ

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know how to fight, I wrestled from elementry through high school, took some martial arts, and I've been boxing for the last 4 years. That all goes away after 12 beers, half of them chugged, and the size difference doesn't help. We weren't fighting, just wrestling around

Personally I love anything exciting. I used to race dirtbikes alot, and I've gotten far worse beatings in that, I was almost paralyzed at one time and its why my knee and shoulder are messed up now. Never stopped me, neither will this beating I got.

The drinking is the main part of the trip, mostly everyone there is either a cop or a firefighter so its a time to blow off steam and have fun

22/m
1980 Honda CB750
1972 Oldsmobile 442

1 - 3 of 3 Posts