Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AHRMA racing August 7-9. Just to let anybody in VA or NC know incase you dont happen across a schedule. I know im gonna check it out. i should have my triumph ready for the ride there by then. Ive camped the whole weekend there during an AMA race and had a great time.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
i'll probably be there racing my cb. and maybe doing an endurance effort with alaskan ken essex formerly of wisconsin but now living in minnesota......that is if he ever gets his shit together.

love ya kenny!

texy

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
i'll probably be there racing my cb. and maybe doing an endurance effort with alaskan ken essex formerly of wisconsin but now living in minnesota......that is if he ever gets his shit together.

love ya kenny!

texy

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wonder if i can tie a grill to the back of my bike and get it there. might be able to talk my dad into bringing his house, i mean RV. if so i'll be cookin free burger for caferacer members!! BYOB!

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Texy,
I'm going to Barber May 23. Are you in? I am still up in the air about VIR. Looks like I won't have to choose between Mid - O and VIR. I don't like the track at Mid-o anyway.

Ken

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
quote:Originally posted by bullockcm

What kind of endurance event takes place that weekend, vintage or modern?
Modern, but we have plans.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by pampadori

is this event going to allow spectators? many of VIR's events do not and it sucks fat cock.
there isnt any info in the preview area on the vir website yet, but it's on the actual vir flyer listed as "vintage mototrcycle races" with all the other spectator races so im pretty sure they'll be selling tickets.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts