Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's MR. FIVE STAR WHORE to you.

Jeez, you pathetic two star types make me sick.

JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhh...don't feel so bad. I remember back when I was a one star type. Yeah I was shunned by society and was generally a pathetic person. But time marches on, and by listening intently to the wisdom of the multistar types I slowly learned and became wise myself.

Although now I can wallow in the deep ocean of my own wisdom and enlightenment...I can still look foward to the day I become a six star poster...which of course would make me a god like figure to the star challenged peoples of the world. But I feel I can rise to the challenge.

Of course if all you one and two star types send me $5 each I'll see what I can do to acclerate your advancement into enlightenment. It's a system I call the "Church of Starology"
JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
i like the fact that my stars are red. it makes me feel angry or like a communist. sometimes i feel like an angry communist.

tex

"dude, my boots feel like they are filled with rain slushies!"

·
Registered
434 Posts
Just posting to see how small mine is.....geez....where's my reading glasses....I should get special parking or something for this....man!

Dgy

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Speaking of stars, I just went to a planetarium (long story, kids involved). Anyway, the dude was saying that if you look in the southwest evening sky you may see the star "Arcturus" which is approx 36 light years away, which means if you were born 36 years ago, and you look out and see arcturus, you'll be seeing it by the light that it emitted when you were born, sucka.

You can't see most of my stars yet...

FR

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You know....I can't even hear you guys...cause you are so small...and I am so big....with my five stars and all.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
138 Posts
Well thats ok because peons like me done have much to say anyway
better left unheard- i say
just lots of newbie dumb questions
gotta learn somehow

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Don't feel bad, ask all the questions you want...remember ALL questions are dumb to us five star types. It's a burden being so smart...and having five stars.
JohnnyB

Did I mention I had five stars?

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
someone better stop fuckin' with my stars.

bitches!

-yella tex

p.s.- jb, you've been demoted!

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah Baby! Four RED freakin stars is even better!

Check out my red shit, bright glowing red...like my giant ass four red star brain!

Better than 3 chicken shit yellow stars.

Johnny (always looking on the bright side) B.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
bitches!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
notice ive been quiet?

big shit eating grin. whoop-de-fucking-do. 4 stars.

jc

1 - 20 of 29 Posts