Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I know it will all work out. It was just that I was surprised when I opened the box and found my issues with shipping and buying lately have all been nightmares, nothing has gone smoothly. Shipping my CB frame was a 3 day deal with plenty of insurance, until it actually got shipped and I find I have a maximum of $300 insurance on a box with over $4K worth of parts in and the 3 days turned into 7-15 days. Then my wheel shows up with no rotors. Those rotors are harder to find than the Kimtab wheels, never see rotors on eBay for sale. So I was extremely concerned. His reason was understandable, but not a decision I would have made with the available info. I hope he includes the bolts when he forwards the rotors, they are specific to the wheels also. Business has been dead, my unemployment checks are late, haven't come up with Oct. mortgage payment yet, my Pats got beat and I'm out of weed, so I'm in a pissy mood right now. But things are looking up. My wheel at least is here. A guy from a plastics company just left here after negotiating the use of my oven for 2 days @$600 a day.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Might just be worth a quick email to him for inclusion of the rotor bolts Marc. Bummer that works flat, but good score on the oven hire for 2 days.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts