Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all;

I just found this site. I've been into cafe since the 70's. I have three bikes, 2-69's and 1-71. One 69 is a cafe that I've owned since early 70's and purchased while I was in Japan. I'm currently restoring the other 69 to stock form while the 71 is waiting for a total custom job sometime next year.

I'll post some pictures here if someone can tell me how to do it.

rock-on;
Bob

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome to the jungle. I am in Henrietta so maybe I will see you riding around some time.

Rochester, NY
74 CB450
73 Triumph Bonnie 750
80 KZ1000 drag/street

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi all;

I just found this site. I've been into cafe since the 70's. I have three bikes, 2-69's and 1-71. One 69 is a cafe that I've owned since early 70's and purchased while I was in Japan. I'm currently restoring the other 69 to stock form while the 71 is waiting for a total custom job sometime next year.

I think I got it figured out...

The only true Japanese 69 honda in the US...

rock-on;
Bob

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm still trying to figure out the in/outs to this site -

Anyone in the NY area that's up for some riding this summer - keep me in mine.

Hello Henrietta - your on for the riding...

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
quote:
Hi all;

I think I got it figured out...

The only true Japanese 69 honda in the US...

rock-on;
Bob
IMG must be img . Welcome to the site.

Yeller'
---
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs”

·
Registered
23,303 Posts

Welcome.

I am not sure how true that statement is. I know of one other in a private colection, and I have heard rumor of 2 more in the NY area.

I used to own a Japanese 1971 cb750 that was brought over by a US service man stationed in Okanawia in the 1970s. Wish I still had that bike.

Still, its a very nice bike. Lets see some more pics.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I am always up for a ride when the ice and snow leave us for good. Always up for some wrenching too so let me know if you need anything.

Rochester, NY
74 CB450
73 Triumph Bonnie 750
80 KZ1000 drag/street

1 - 9 of 9 Posts