Cafe Racer Forum banner

Just stuff...... maybe some obscure whaddardays

5K views 63 replies 13 participants last post by  HackAsaw 
#1 ·

See less See more
#8 ·
I gave the other one to GT and was glad after all these years he allowed me to give him a gift.

This one needs the likely hole in the piston cured and a new home. Its nice and in Lexington so a few less miles than my tn place.

The cz is very typical 30's spindly. Any guesses on the beige one?

#9 ·
I gave the other one to GT and was glad after all these years he allowed me to give him a gift.

This one needs the likely hole in the piston cured and a new home. Its nice and in Lexington so a few less miles than my tn place.

The cz is very typical 30's spindly. Any guesses on the beige one?

#13 ·
The French chassis'd JAP can be adopted. I've done quite a bit to it yet there is still room to love on it some more. What would you like to know about it?

The wheel, good eye, that's a reasonably scarce BMW full width hub for a plunger framed bike, two years only, laced up to an unobtainium low shoulder weinmann rim. 36 spokes and certainly could look the part on a retro-modern cafe build. I need to restore that rim.

#12 ·
The French chassis'd JAP can be adopted. I've done quite a bit to it yet there is still room to love on it some more. What would you like to know about it?

The wheel, good eye, that's a reasonably scarce BMW full width hub for a plunger framed bike, two years only, laced up to an unobtainium low shoulder weinmann rim. 36 spokes and certainly could look the part on a retro-modern cafe build. I need to restore that rim.

#16 ·
I'll poke about, there may be something not married to something. The beige one should be reasonably easy for somebody to nail what it is exactly, it's not like I maliciously made it hard.

#17 ·
I'll poke about, there may be something not married to something. The beige one should be reasonably easy for somebody to nail what it is exactly, it's not like I maliciously made it hard.

#21 ·
I would like the red CZ so I could put a small 2 stroke engine in it and use it for a pit bike. Can I have it?

Ken

#20 ·
I would like the red CZ so I could put a small 2 stroke engine in it and use it for a pit bike. Can I have it?

Ken

#22 ·
well, the rx50 engine is lying off to the side waiting for the shoehorn. The idea is to make a slow yet dangerous moped type of bike and call it a cafe racer.

#23 ·
well, the rx50 engine is lying off to the side waiting for the shoehorn. The idea is to make a slow yet dangerous moped type of bike and call it a cafe racer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.