Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
some of those turbo kits go for as much as $1500 so at $2K that isn't half bad, esp if it is a real Z1R.

the jacwal superwedge is super awful and super cool at the exact same moment. ok, maybe just super awful unless you like dustbin moto guzzis.

·
Registered
152 Posts
An old Tracy one piece body is nice but modified is Fugly. You do get alot of extra engine parts. Actually not too bad if the frame hasn't been cut on and it runs ok.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All I am saying is that the fairing is so ugly that Craig Vetter puked in his mouth a little after seeing it.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
If only there were two and the Ambigously Gay Duo rode motorcycles...

Don't think it's a real Z1R. IIRC they didn't have chrome front fenders and the gauges were mounted in/with the fairing not off the top triple.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I beg to differ oneword, this fairing caused vetter to excuse himself and rub one out. whoever designed this thing is feeling a bit insecure about little elvis. now I'm gonna rinse my eyeballs with wd40 to make them feel better. cheers, bcr

·
Registered
66 Posts
i really, really want to pic my afro up nice and big, put on my gold chains and ride around in my polyester leisure suit and platform shoes.

part of me (no not that part) gets a huge kick out of both these bikes.

CF

·
Registered
631 Posts
Back when people actualy wore leasure suits this was probably high speed. now it's a puke fest!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts