Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Damn. I want one of each. That chopper kicks ass.

·
Registered
692 Posts
That exhaust seems great for public relations..... I like it .

·
Registered
699 Posts
that looks like John Britten came back to our side and decided he wanted a cafe racer...pretty wild

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Cool stuff.

That wheel barrow must be fast. Single sided swingarm suspension, bad ass Michelin rubber, front disc brake. WTF. Extreme yard work?

And what are the rear view mirrors for. Keep tabs on the riding mower coming up on the left?

Cheers,
Leo

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
quote:Originally posted by leo

Cool stuff.

That wheel barrow must be fast. Single sided swingarm suspension, bad ass Michelin rubber, front disc brake. WTF. Extreme yard work?

And what are the rear view mirrors for. Keep tabs on the riding mower coming up on the left?

Cheers,
Leo
Dude, that isn't a "wheel barrow"... it's obviously a "solo mass transporter, surface type" that is used in conjunction with the cyborg pictured in the catalog. You can upgrade the cyborg to various applications including DOD "field grade" infantry. (That little robot will walk a nuke right into Bin Laden's cave)
The "rear view mirrors", as you've mis-identified them, are actually video feeds used to warn the cyborg about what's going on behind him in real-time...ok, they're rear view mirrors.

But f*ck that thing, I want that Chopper. That is so badass. Can you imagine the line at the recruiting booth if the military had that as their rotary wing trainer.

Or, getting away from the military perspective, how about an air race series based on these things....

·
Registered
699 Posts
i wish i wouldn't have co-op'd out of my tech school classes when i see stuff like this. i was making a dime while the kids in my class were learning 3-d modeling programs like the one this guy uses...dang...

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I'm not a big sled guy but I'll make an exception in this case. If the Bombardier Three-Wheeler had been styled by IgarashiDesign, that'd be a game changer.
The bike is killer, major rendering chops.
cool find grinch, cheers, bcr

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Maybe it's just me but I can't help thinking this:

Looks a little like this:

Am I the only one that thinks Igarishi's motorcycle looks at least a little bit like Confederate's Hellcat?

Maybe it's just me.....

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
What do you want to bet the Confederate guys are trying to figure out a springer front end w/ radial calipers and carbon rotors? seriously cool make believe shit here.
cheers, bcr

1 - 13 of 13 Posts