Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

note the very short clip on appearing bars and high speed blue chrome

I'll kick the tank soon so it will have foot dents

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Why kick the tank in when it's already been shot full of bullet holes!!!!
Cool factor = 10
Ride Survival Rate in the Streets of NYC = -1
Chick Pickup Rating = 10+

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
absolutely terrifying to ride when it had an operational engine/trans in it

more stuff unearthed in the same place

some shiny racing forks and note the bow-legged knee dents in the red tank........ less fuel means lighter and faster

street fighter/racing bomb site for the tail gunner

racing sausage grinder covers

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I bet you have the lost easy rider bike mixed in somewhere in your pile of bikes. I think you have more parts lying around than most mc salvage yards... One thing for sure, if you ever started to sell off some of your stuff, you'd be setup enough to retire.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
possible but I've been selling stuff off for quite some time now

what I'm hating about that is it's a lot like W O R K and so much like it I've thought it would almost be easier to adopt some heirs

I may try having some fun with kpowersports guy and run at him with a trade offer on the stuff he has that I want

know of anything he needs?

I have a bin or two full of CMX250 parts and also RX50 stuff

nothing great but that stuff sells when you find ducks for them

also...... are there any CSR alloy spoked wheels there?

I'm still collecting those and need more 18 inch rears with drum or disc

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
quote:I've thought it would almost be easier to adopt some heirs
Hey, I don't get along with my parents. That's a good start, no? Just how do I get on this list of potential heirs?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I'm not sure about the rest of the stuff but that Karmon Hardon receiver on top of the fridge looks to be state of the art.
cool stuff Hack, when the red frame roller with tank set up for extra leg room goes on the block- lemme know.
cheers, bcr

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gotta knock out a wall and get a sky crane if necessary

it's on ebay right now for 9.99 no reserve.......

I'll start working on the pre-reqs for adoption candidates and fill everyone in

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
the red chop is too cool. the invader wheels are righteous.

youd need a cage around that thing to keep all the pussy off of it.

that thing is stoopid rad.

i wish i cold have it. with the knuck in it, it would be perfect.

·
Registered
123 Posts
i'd like to have that girder...there's a project i'm trying to talk one of my friends into that it's perfect for. and the invaders rule, i've got an old set on my triumph and its the first thing people comment on. btw, hacka...check the wanted section.

·
Registered
699 Posts
i think since we are chopper bretheren, i get automatically bumped to the top of the list of heirs. that is just what i think though. all my parts are in for my chopper. if things go well, i'll be back on the road this weekend....

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Hack -

Ron (kpowersport) is in the process of selling the business. The new owners will be taking over in a few more weeks. He's been running the yard for the last 15 years and is pretty well burned out with the business. I'm not sure if he's interested in buying more inventory at this time as the price for the business has already been set and he has a ton of inventory at the moment.

Ron will be working with the new owners for 30 days to help them figure out where everything is. I will more than likely be working with the new owners to setup some sort of inventory control on a computer and web'ing the inventory so you folks can see what is available. (My main job is computer jock - I mess with the bikes for sanity control). All this will not be done overnight as there are close to 1000 complete/parted bikes on site and 15 years of misc parts in inventory. (very limited HD parts)

Your best bet is call Ron and ask for what every your looking for. The new owners may be interested in your inventory but I think they will have their hands full getting onboard for the next 3 to 6 months.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts