Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have what I believe to be a 79 KZ750, for parts. Engine seems to be seized, but have nearly everything but the headlight. Please PM me with any parts you need from this bike. I will post pics and more detailed for sale items in the morning. Thanks, Dave.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, here's pics, tank is decent, has a few deep scratches on the left, easily filled, left pipe is a bit dinged up, right one is fine, left side cover is missing, right is perfect. Just lemme know what you need and where you are located and I will get you a total with shipping.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For both front rotors, calipers, bolts Let's say $50 even, shipping included.
The tank has one small dent i noticed (about 1 inch diameter) on the rear bottom right, it was hidden by the seat previously, and it may already be spoken for locally, I will update tomorrow for sure though and will look into shipping if my friend decides he doesn't want it.
Thanks, Dave.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE: tank and seats already spoken for.
Grinch:I do have paypal. Lets say $40 total for the gauges. So $90 total for the rotors, calipers, gauges, shipped. Paypal is [email protected] just be sure to note what it is you are paying for because I do have other items for sale, also include your shipping address.
Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll get them in the mail as soon as payment clears the bank! Thanks for your business! Dave.
PS-I was surprised how light they were compared to my XS1100 brakes...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Upon further inspection, the left pipe is in perfect shape, just thought it was dented up, but in reality it is where the center stand and kickstand recess slightly into the pipe.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Upon further inspection, the left pipe is in perfect shape, just thought it was dented up, but in reality it is where the center stand and kickstand recess slightly into the pipe.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still got lots of good parts on this hunny... And also realized that the wheels are a helluva lot lighter than my XS11 wheels...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still got lots of good parts on this hunny... And also realized that the wheels are a helluva lot lighter than my XS11 wheels...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Left it with the United States Postal Service on Monday, shouldn't take much longer for it to get there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Left it with the United States Postal Service on Monday, shouldn't take much longer for it to get there.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts