Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is going to be a lame ass post, with one hastily snapped pic, but I'm late for work and I want to get this out there.

1976 Kawasaki kz900 rat bike.
Ran (shitty) when I put in the shed and back burnered it.
Front caliper frozen, have rebuild kit.
Rear tire toast, was victim of previous owners burn out pit shenanigans. Have new Metzler.
4 into 1 open header.
Lowered.
Billed as loud and fast.
Cool bike with lots of potential, but right now could use the $ other places, and too busy with other stuff.
Bike is located in Bordentown, N.J. Can assist with delivery, within reason.
Am I nuts hoping for a grand? Offers?

For additional pics or info:
[email protected]
Days 609-298-2633
Cell 609-638-1726

Cheers,
Leo

[/img]

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
That should fetch a grand if it runs. Seems like a couple hours work would put you there. A couple shocks wouldn't hurt.
How'd you get a mirror image point cover?
Good luck with it. If you don't sell it I say we go down to Atco!

FR

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
tell me you will deliver it and my boots and accept whatever castaways I will generously and graciously give you for the bike and your travel expenses

and we have a deal

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FR- You're right. In my haste I forgot to mention. Yeah, poor man's hardtail, rear shocks superseded to 1/2 bar stock.

Mirror image points cover? No, it's just upside down. Again, previous owners sense of humor.

Atco? Well, seeing how the rear tire is already pretty squared off, at least we won't need a slick.

Hack- I'm still trying to size those boots. I was thinking about it the other day. That dealer gave me his notice, and he's packing up his stuff. But I continued to wonder if they would wind up on your feet.

God knows you could make more sense of this bike then I probably could. But TN. is a ways away.

Generous, gracious castaways? What's on the the table? Is there a deal in the works?

Cheers,
Leo

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
you must be some kinda nearly pre-historic dinosaur to actually think somebody online would call to talk about business

I dig it and put your numbers on my today call list

1 - 8 of 8 Posts