Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how we are supposed to register for the Labor Day race? I didn't see an entry form on the USCRA web site; I posted a question to the USCRA group and so far, nobody has replied.

Is the event still on? Who's in charge here?

Beth

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
beth,

ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh! it's a secret!

-super secret tex

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Take the June 16th. entry form. Cross out the date. Put on September 1. Fill it out, send it in.

I'm assuming all of the effort is being spent on the important event.

Craig

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AHHH; of course. It simply doesn't exist!

If that's the case; we can show up, write secret checks to enter and race what we want.

OPEN CLASS FREE-FOR-ALL. BIKES MUST BE AT LEAST 20 YEARS OLD (it is vintage, after all). STAND IN LINE AT THE GRID AND WE CAN GO - 12 BIKES PER RACE.

SPECIAL AWARD; PEOPLE'S CHOICE FOR SUNDAY NIGHT PRANK.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
"SPECIAL AWARD; PEOPLE'S CHOICE FOR SUNDAY NIGHT PRANK."

i'm so totally winning this! FERRIS lives!

texy

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
JohnnyB,

You may be moving from one red headed step child to another one. A mini-moto supermoto class may not be the biggest horse in the race. But there are a few more closer venues to race.

Craig

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
like NJMP.....thunderbolt and lightning courses are now BOTH open!

wera should DEFINITELY have it on their schedule for next year....and i live 45 minutes away!

tex wins....again!

texy

·
Registered
598 Posts
It dawned me after that post that I, in fact, will be monkey man at NHIS. Doubt I'll have the CB ready and I know I haven't had time to re-mortgage my house to pay for the 3 or 4 races I'd like to do anyway.
J'nt'D

1 - 20 of 101 Posts